If your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 5 days after delivery. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
If the item is still within the validity period of this warranty:
We will reimburse you for the return shipping fees after the defective item has arrived in our warehouse. Any further costs incurred during the return process will be at the customer’s expense.
If the item is outside the validity period of this warranty:
The customer shall be held responsible for all the shipping fees and charges when returning the defective product.
Return a DOA (dead on arrival) item
If the item arrived broken, please contact us within 5 days from the delivery date and follow the procedure for the 5 Days Product Guarantee.
If the item has a high value, we may ask you to return it. Please include all of its accessories, like cables, chargers, batteries, in the returned parcel. If an accessory or component is missing, we will ask you to pay for it. All the return shipping fees will be covered by us.
Return a defective item
We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs:
- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.
- Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
- Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
- Photo or video of the defective item;
- Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;
Return incorrect item received
If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:
- Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
- Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;
Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.
How can I return the defective item to CDS?
Please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.
All customers should contact Customer Service for approval before sending anything to us before returning any item(s). CDS will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance.
Below are some further suggestions and important reminders:
- Keep all the packaging materials and shipping notes, which may be necessary for processing your return request;
- After mailing back the product, please send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt; if we can not receive this information, we will have to wait until when the product arrives in our warehouse.
- Refunds will be arranged to the same payment method you used to place this order. All the intermediary handling fees and bank processing fees will be at the customer's expense;
- You can refuse to sign for a package if you notice it is broken or open. Accepting a broken or damaged package can affect your return request;
- If you want to avoid paying high import duties on the return package, please avoid selecting an express mail service like DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, and similar ones;
- We can arrange a refund or a replacement of the product after receiving the defective item;
- Please place a note inside the return package by including the following details (this will accelerate your return request):
- If you refuse delivery of a parcel due to import duties or taxes, you assume all liability for all costs involved in returning the item to us.
- You are also liable for any import duties or taxes incurred during the return process.
- your order number;
- the product ID or name and the quantity;
- a short description of the problem occurred with this product;
CDS reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this policy. Any changes will be updated on the forum or on the relevant section of our help center.